Bookkeeping is an ongoing process for the life of your business. As a small or home-based business person, you may not think you have the funds to hire a professional bookkeeper. If you’re spending hours on bookkeeping, rather than talking with your customers, you could be losing sales.
When the financial health of your business is accurately recorded, you have dependable figures at your fingertips to move your business forward. We invite you to compare the cost of your time to do your books against Number Crunchers® mobile bookkeeping services doing them for you. As part of our core beliefs, we uncover your current financial situation so you can make your books work for you.
Although we can’t guarantee you’ll never be audited – it’s mostly a random process. We do guarantee that if you’re ever audited for something Number Crunchers® has done, we`ll sit through the audit for free.
When you no longer have to do your own bookkeeping, you have more time for your business. Our clients have told us the following benefits have happened in their business, when they’ve switched to our mobile accounting services:
- There is time to concentrate on current customers and acquire new customers.
- There is more time to focus on marketing, sales or new projects.
Manage cash flow
- With timely invoicing and aging reports, collecting receipts is faster and payables are under control.
Stay ahead of the government
- Know HST/GST/PST/WCB returns, and source deductions, are filed and paid on time.
Save money at year end
- At year end, the accountant has all the information needed to compile income taxes quickly.
Peace of mind
- Have less stress knowing paperwork is completed properly and up-to-date.